While in Medellin, we decided we had to do an eating Colombian food part two (we did part one last year in Cartagena, to watch it click here: https://youtu.be/1ZPUrTdLMWU.
This time around we opted to try some different dishes and ones that are a bit more typical to the region.
We started off with a huge breakfast dish called bandeja paisa. It’s a plate full of a whole bunch of things including an egg, sausage, beans and rice. Here we also got coconut lemonade. The restaurant we went to was called Hacienda.
Next we tried another very hearty dish called Ajiaco which is a type of soup made with chicken, rice and corn which we tried at a restaurant called Ajiaco y Mondongo.
After that we opted for some lighter food and first tried a small deep fried, cheese dough ball called Bunuelos.
On our last stop we also went for a relatively small dish. We tried Arepas before but this time we tried Arepas Con Queso (with cheese).
► SUBSCRIBE! – https://bit.ly/1M4etCO
► FOLLOW US
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/delightfultravellers/
○ Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/deltravellers
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/delightfultravellers/
○ Newsletter: https://bit.ly/2QgKRbK
○ Website: https://www.delightfultravellers.com
► SUPPORT US
All and any support we receive helps us to travel more and upgrade our camera gear- meaning it helps us to create more and better quality content!
○ PayPal (Tip Jar): https://paypal.me/delightfultravellers
○ Sign up for AirBnB (Save up to $40 ): https://bit.ly/2L7unjD
○ Book hotels through Booking.com: https://booki.ng/2VBaKaa
► OUR GEAR
○ Store: https://amzn.to/2ArrQ1l
○ Main Camera: https://amzn.to/2MSGH9S
○ Secondary Camera: https://amzn.to/2L11lnv
○ Tripod: https://amzn.to/2Uo7fDc
○ Drone: https://amzn.to/2E8y6NT
○ Go Pro: https://amzn.to/2UwauJ4
○ Hard Drive: https://amzn.to/2VpVQU7
○ SD Card: https://amzn.to/2CMk2Zp
○ Charger: https://amzn.to/2s7ese6
► ABOUT US
A little bit of luxury, a little bit of budget, a whole lot of travel! We’re Anna and Trevor and we’re setting out to explore as much of the world as we possibly can. We want to encourage you get out there and explore in your own way, not the way someone else tells you to travel!
► CONTACT US
○ Email: email@example.com
Approved by @WeFlexDetroit